Kristi Gaynor is passionate about helping individuals and organizations reach their potential, which is why she excels at connecting clients with FlashPoint’s services. Kristi enjoys meeting people, listening to them, asking questions to understand their needs, and teaming them with FlashPoint’s experts in order to find the right solutions. With a background in training, Kristi understands the important role that talent management plays in organizational success. This know-how, combined with her ability to relate to others and form strong partnerships, helps Kristi direct FlashPoint’s clients toward outcomes-oriented systems and processes that drive accountability, execution, and results.
Before joining FlashPoint, Kristi led business development and marketing initiatives at LQ Performance Strategies, a leadership development consulting firm. She began her career in talent management at American Tran Air, where she provided training to agents, tour guides, and other company employees. She’s also worked as development director at Keep Indianapolis Beautiful and as an account executive in charge of sales, marketing, and public relations at her family’s business, The Flag & Banner Company.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Indiana University, major in telecommunications
- Graduate of the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, Class XXIV
Professional and Community Involvement
- Active member at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church and School
- Board member for the Children’s Museum Guild
- Former committee and event chair for Meridian Hills Cooperative Nursery School and Kindergarten
- Former board member of the Indiana University Alumni Club of Indianapolis
- Former facilitator for the LeaderShape Institute
Interesting Facts about Kristi
- Kristi is a proud Indiana University alumna; she was a cheerleader at IU and was one of the founders of IU Dance Marathon, which has raised millions of dollars for Riley Hospital for Children.
- In her first job out of college, she got to see the world as an Ambassadair Tour Director; some of her favorite travel spots are St. John’s, Banff, Nantucket, and England.
- She is an active mother of four beautiful children.
Send Kristi an email.